It explains what makes ideas "sticky" (i.e. easily remembered and shared) like, for exemple, the urban legend about the kidney theft ring.
It's not only a good complement to the Tipping Point, it is a great book for people who want to be heard (or who want their clients to be heard).
You'll learn about:
- the Nobel Prize-winning scientist who drank a glass of bacteria to prove a point about stomach ulcers
- the Sinatra test
- the Mother Teresa principle
- the army chef who restores morale in Iraq
- How the campaign "Don't Mess with Texas" changed youth behavior in the lone star state
- Jared, the 425 pound fast-food dieter who inspired Subway's most successful advertising campaign
and a lot more...
A really good eye opener.
Thanks to my good friend Fabien Fayard for forcing me to read this book.