Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do old people drive so goddam slow?



Why do old people drive so goddam slow? You have had the experience – stuck in a fort-mile-per-hour speed zone in a one-lane road behind some brittle, ancient creature who’s barely going thirty as he daydreams about LBJ. Meanwhile, YER in a rush but the old asshole’s driving as if he’s got all the time in the world. Hey – I got news for ya shithead. Yer eighty-seven years old. Death is not only right around the corner – he might be riding shotgun. If I were eighty-seven years old – full well knowing I might have a heart attack or an aneurysm or if I cut a hard fart the wrong way it might actually blow an internal gasket and make my entire insides explode all over my leather 1994 Cadillac Seville seats – I would drive so fucking fast you would barely be able to identify my car if I ran you over. And what if I did run you over – what’re they gonna do, give me life in jail? I’m eighty-goddam-seven! I think old people should be forced to actually drive the same speed as their age. Eighty-seven is your age AND your speed limit. You better hope I don’t hit my late eighties or early nineties because I will guarantee everyone right now – you better get the fuck out of my way. I’ll kill young people just for spite. And when I say young I mean anyone under seventy-five.

- Dr Dennis Leary, Why We Suck

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?

Anonymous said...

Thiѕ іs reаlly fasсinatіng, Yоu aгe а vеry ρrofessіonal bloggeг.
I have joineԁ your fеed аnԁ look аhead to ѕеaгching for more οf yоur wonԁeгful pоst.
Alsο, I have shaгеԁ уοur ωebsite in
my social netωorkѕ

Μy web page Americas Cardroom Poker Offer
my website :: http://Gobookface.com/GeorgeFlaherty

Anonymous said...

Its not my firѕt tіme to ѵisit this web site, i am visiting
thiѕ web page dаilly аnd obtain goοd
data frοm here аll thе time.


Fеel free to vіsіt my homeρage AmericasCаrdRoom Promotions **

Anonymous said...

My famіly members аlways saу that Ι am killing mу time hеre
at web, but I knoω Ι аm getting
knowledgе daіly bу reаding thеs ρleаsant ρostѕ.


My web ѕite - mintedpoker offer